Thursday, September 28, 2006

New York City is considering banning transfat in foods served in restaurants.

If that statement of fact doesn't make you seethe with rage, then your testicles have an appointment with my size 15's (if you don't have testicles, then your opinion doesn't really matter).

I told all you well-meaning fucks that cheered like retarded monkeys at a shit-flinging contest that they were going to go after the food next, and you laughed and called me ridiculous and spanked my bottom with nazi-insignia paddles, telling me what a naughty boy I was . . . Um . . . nevermind . . .

THE POINT IS THIS!: I should have the freedom to be as unhealthy as I want to be and companies should have the right to sell me the most heinous substances on earth as long as they don't misrepresent the product to me! It's this little thing that's been going out of vogue lately that I like to call freedom of choice.

Freedom has consequences. We used to understand that those consequences were worth it. When did we forget? When will we remember again?

When is America coming back?

5 Comments:

Blogger ChristianWarrior said...

Shave your head, on the left side you will find a birthmark...it will be the mark of the beast...the number 666. Only the Devil himself would come out in favor of trans-fats, gay marriage, guns, and the proliferation of curses which you so lovingly carress in your moronic diatribes. The clincher, of course, is your vile hatred of the pussy cat...come one, who doesn't love the pussy cat??? I hope you get mad cow disease from all that genetically modified hormone drenched beef that you claim to consume daily. Die Pig, Die!!!! You probably love mooslims too and I bet you wipe your butt with pages you rip from the gideon bible you stole from that flea bag motel where you fuck the $5 whores you pick up on Sunset blvd.

Have a nice day and God Bless!

1:33 PM  
Blogger xxjeRm said...

After reading this, I am very hungry. I must eat as much as possible before it is too late.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

A fat guy complaining about the banning of trans-fats. Delicious!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

ROFLzzz omg you are so insightful I wish I could be like you, but unfortunately, I do not believe that an omnipotent, self-creating universe is responsible for all that we see (which atheism logically reduces to, if you actually put any thought into your beliefs.) You're a fat guy making videos in your dad's garage, and your self-obsessed rants fall on uninterested ears (I haven't read your posts, I just read the hilarious article about you over at Encyclopedia Dramatica and watched your shitty YoutTube video.)

What's even more hilarious is that you believe all Christians are retards, despite the fact that it was largely due to Christian scientists, artists, poets, and philosophers who were responsible for most of the Renaissance and many, if not most, of all such advancements in the following centuries. You strawman Christians as unthinking retards, and then accuse ED of being 'racist,' not considering the fact that ED is a satirical website, and you actually believe the idiotic (but hilariously so) vitriol that you spew.

Fact is, 99% of Christians are decent, nice people who love people like you because their religions tells them to. I'm not a Christian, so I don't have to, though, thank God, but more power to them for being able to.

You have a superiority complex; you believe that you're intelligent because you have a good command of the English language (your poetry sucks, though), which is what most pseudointellectuals such as yourself believe. Logical thinking, however, determines true intelligence, and you lack even a tiny bit.

You were probably molested as a child. Probably by your dad. Sorry. :'(

And God bless America, because without the First Amendment, we couldn't have retards like you to remind the rest of us how cool we really are. Good luck getting laid!

1:11 AM  
Blogger David said...

You are not Maddox, and you are not funny.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home