Sunday, July 30, 2006

Why do so many disparage fake tits? What’s wrong with a set of bowling-ball sized breasts that seems immune to gravity? I love fake tits. I think that every woman on the face of the earth with natural breasts should be forced at gunpoint to get implants.

In fact, I think it should by the first surgical procedure performed on a young girl. Can you imagine infant girls with knockers as big as they are? It might seem a little disturbing at first, but it’s really no different than a circumcision if you think about it. Plus, just think of all the money parents would save on pillows!

Also, it would discourage pedophiles from having sex with little girls, right? Pedos like flat chests and bald pussies—so if you want to save your daughter from the sick fucks that prowl the streets, the answer isn’t actually watching them—it’s getting them a nice set of fake tits and a possible even massaging their little papercuts with hair tonic. That would keep the pedos away! Of course, it might make all the non-pedos take up interest . . . so we as a society would have to develop a device that would erase portions of a childs memory so that they don’t recall the numerous brutal rapes they suffer, thus negating any psychological damage said rapes would have on them.

Anyway, fake tits rock so stop knocking the knockers, you fuckers!

5 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

I'm still not getting implants. As much as I would love to be over a pathetic 32B, they'd just feel too...fake. (well duh, that's the point, but you should get what I'm saying. Actually, you probably won't. Go get a penis implant.)

And yes, I made myself an account just to comment on your blog. Don't expect anything on mine.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Morgan said...

I should probably mention that this is abbellimenti, since just the other night, you said you didn't remember my name.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Mamfreak said...

Yes dude! I agree completely. I always thought if I was president, or managed to take over the world, I would start two lines. One, women with fake tits, the other, women without them. The women without them would be forced to have massive implants. The line with them would stand and cheer on the surgeons performing the operations, and of course, have the choice of getting bigger ones themselves.

And for feeling too fake... that's part of the point really. I love the feel of silicone or saline inside a woman's body.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Update, man!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Pj said...

i don't like fake tits

and i'm a man!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home