Monday, June 26, 2006

Why is no one reading my fucking blog? I'm not interesting enough for you fucking people? What do I have to do? Juggle knives with my scrotum? Force feed priests their own excrement? What sort of jiggly pretense must I illuminate with my groin canon in order to captivate your squiggly cognizance?

FASHIONABLY APPLICABLE TOOL QUOTE!!!:

"Desensitized to everything! What became of subtlety?"

Everything is flowering arcane districts of neo-jargon pragmatism for the shit you wipe off the bottom of your shoes!!! Behold the power of multiple exclamation points!!!

Dear holy god, I sound like that moron Jhonen Vasquez. Must . . . regain . . . coherence . . .

BLLLLAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Comment on this fucking thing or I will kill you and then myself, you fucking twits/twats.

9 Comments:

Blogger ControlledXChaos said...

I'd like to see you juggle knives with your scrotum ;)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I actually have read everything you've posted thus far; I simply haven't commented.

I'll remember to do so from here on.

9:41 PM  
Blogger TL KINCAID said...

Heh. Don't take me so seriously, please!

Peter, update your blog, will ya! I'm learning all about Canadian politics.

6:12 PM  
Blogger TL KINCAID said...

Nevermind. You did! Finally!

But it was so short (like my penis)!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Pj said...

hey...whats wrong with Jhonen...

1:40 AM  
Blogger xxjeRm said...

I just discovered your blog, and will be reading.

Seeing you juggle knives with your scrotum would be awesome.

-TheDormantMind

10:44 AM  
Blogger Infernocanuck said...

No one is reading this because you are not funny. I'm only reading this because it's been liked by Encyclopedia Dramatica. You are a lolcow. Your butthurt has entertained me for 5 minutes. Thank you. Goodbye.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Perhaps no one is reading because you're a chubby sack filled with epic fail and unwarranted self importance?

Or maybe it's because you filled your blog with shit no one cares about?

Speaking for myself, I'm just here because ED linked it as your "shitty blog"

After browsing for a couple minutes, it's obvious that you're an even bigger drama whore and baawwwww baby than than they claimed.

This is surprising, as ED set the bar quite high!

6:25 PM  
Blogger chubbybloodfart said...

weak.
sad.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home