Friday, June 09, 2006

Blogs.

Who reads them? No one.

Who writes them? Everyone.

I guess it's human nature to expect people to give two licks of a toad's ass about our thoughts and opinions while being completely oblivious to theirs. One would think that, being aware of this situation, I would abstain from something as futile as creating a blog of my own, and indeed I have for many years--but my human side (my stupid, stupid human side) was bound to catch up with me and force me, quite against my will, to create this blog that you are (probably not) reading right now.

I don't know where exactly it will go from here. I could venture a guess: I'll write in it semi-regularly for about two weeks then forget it exists.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eleanore DesRosier said...

For what it's worth (probably not much), I give more than two licks of a toad's ass about your thoughts and opinions. This was 2006. At this point, you have hundreds of thousands of people who would want to read what you have to say. I wish you'd keep writing and I'm sure there's plenty who'd agree with me.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home